Vocational Rehabilitation is a highly sophisticated profession, grounded by a belief in the dignity and worth of all people and delivered by experts requiring unique multidisciplinary skills, experience, education and training who assist persons with functional, psychological, developmental, cognitive and emotional impairments and health conditions to overcome barriers to accessing, maintaining or returning to employment, to a position in the community and/or to quality of life.
Vocational Evaluation is a sub-specialty within the field of vocational rehabilitation which involves comprehensive transferable skills analysis, vocational evaluation/assessments and earning capacity analysis, utilizing psychometric/vocational testing (at least Level A and Level B tests) in determining an individual’s vocational prognosis.
OnTask Rehab’s Certified Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants and Evaluators are members in good standing with:
- The College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
- The Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada
- The Canadian Assessment, Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Society
Their credentials include:
- Canadian Vocational Rehabilitation Professional (CVRP)
- Registered Vocational Professional (RVP)
- Registered Rehabilitation Professional (RRP)
- Return to Work Disability Case Management (RTWDM)
- Canadian Certified Vocational Evaluator (CCVE)
- International Certified Vocational Evaluator (ICVE)