It is important to understand how to properly manage your workday to minimize the risks of discomfort and injury. Personal habits can go a long way to success or failure when dealing with workplace discomfort.
Put Your Hand Up & Get Help:
- What should you do when you experience discomfort?
- A change is needed if you want your pain to go away.
Don’t Take it Sitting Down:
- Our body is not meant to sit for long periods of time.
- Get out of your chair at every opportunity.
- Do you need help reminding yourself to get up and move around?
- There are some great software solutions that can help encourage good habits.
Take a Break:
- Don’t work through breaks and lunch.
- Your body needs to move.
- Use your breaks to get out of your office.
- Eat lunch away from your desk.