A Psycho-Vocational Evaluation is conducted in order to determine an individual’s skills, knowledge and aptitude in a variety of areas, with the purpose of identifying and determining their level of functioning in their job, and future decision-making around employment or training potential.
The Psycho-Vocational Assessment will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- A thorough psychosocial history
- Standardized assessments/testing (Levels A, B and/or C)
- Review and analysis of current functioning, skills, issues, challenges, etc.
- Review of employment and academic history
- Review and analysis of environmental factors, interests and personality traits
A Psycho-Vocational Assessment is conducted with the assistance and/or supervision of a Registered Psychologist and can be completed in-person or virtually using approved telehealth platform.