- These unique creatures are best known for their ability to touch their nose to their monitor while sitting in their chair.
- Eight point font (or less) and documents sitting on their desk.
- Also known to like focusing closely on their keyboard when hunting and pecking for keys.
- Commonly known to suffer from significant discomfort in the neck and upper back.
- Also known to suffer from headaches and occasional symptoms in the arms.
How to ease their pain:
- Simple solutions such as adjusting the screen higher, making sure that the font is big enough and bringing documents inline with the monitor (tilted toward these creatures is best) are some simple solutions to ease their suffering.