Good posture is a good habit that contributes to the well-being of the individual… Conversely, bad posture is a bad habit. The ideal alignment of the body may not be attainable in every respect, but it is the standard toward which efforts to attain it are directed. – Kendall, McCreary and Provance, 1993.
The greatest thing about posture is that we control our posture and postural habits.
- Do you know what good posture is?
- Do you use good or bad posture?
- Do you squeeze the phone between your ear and shoulder or hold it to your ear with your hand?
- Do you slouch in your chair or do you slide your hips to the back of the seat every time you sit down?
- Do you lean on your elbow rather than sitting back in your chair?
- When you look back on the last year, how do you rate yourself? What can you do to improve this year?